The battle for 3rd place

West Brom and Watford lingering at the bottom of the form table for last 5 games, should take 6 points here
aa556f384ced27fbe3b84729eb5425f4.jpg
You do realise this is City we're talking about? Logic has precious little to do with us at times. Middlesbrough have just been relegated; we only got two points off them this season. Don't assume anything with us!

You do realise this is City we're talking about? Logic has precious little to do with us at times. Middlesbrough have just been relegated; we only got two points off them this season. Don't assume anything with us!
Haha I think we'll be okay; we should show that we want it realistically with Watford and West Brom having nothing left to play for

4th secured this evening on goals if arsenal loos at stoke

If they don't win its over for them unless Liverpool lose to West Ham despite it still being possible they could finish third but you cannot see us losing our last two games.

Time for Leslie to stand up for once.

Watford last home game of course they will show up put a shift in and run themselves into the ground plus if we are guaranteed 4th will some of our players who wont be here next season work there bollocks off?

Watford last home game of course they will show up put a shift in and run themselves into the ground plus if we are guaranteed 4th will some of our players who wont be here next season work there bollocks off?

No reason why West Ham won't do the same tomorrow.

Liverpool lose tomorrow and Arsenal don't win today we might only need a point on Tuesday to finish third.

What happens if the arses draw later on ? they usually finish the season well so i think they will win

Be fantastic for us Karen if Stoke could hold them.

I expect their crowd to be really up for this one and stick it up to to the Wenger Boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.