The battle for 3rd place

Haha I think we'll be okay; we should show that we want it realistically with Watford and West Brom having nothing left to play for

I wouldn't bet on that. Leicester had nothing to play for also, still they played the WC final against us tonight. This is the PL...

Pulis seems to have had a hard time keeping his players motivated lately, but I expect a tough game on Tuesday, exactly because their latest results were poor. As for Mazzari, he could be playing for his head. They've also been poor lately, so they would want to finish their campaign at home with a big win against City...

There's never room for complacency in this league. Never...

We will win the remaining two games IMO and finish a respectable 3rd

Could be 2nd yet. Now Spuds have lost title charge they could collapse again like last season, Manure next isn't what you need when feeling sorry for yourself then away at a determined Leicester side.

a few weeks back i thought Leicester and Palace would be our hardest games and we have 6 pts from those......

want us to get third and arse to get 4th

Hate liverpool as much as utd so to see them both miss out would be great!!!!!!! (esp after the media love in for Big nose and Klopp)

Could be 2nd yet. Now Spuds have lost title charge they could collapse again like last season, Manure next isn't what you need when feeling sorry for yourself then away at a determined Leicester side.

i know what you are saying and you are spot on but i hope that doesn't happen...i want utd out of the champs league for 2 years running...its got to hurt their finances even a little and not being able to market themselves as a champs league club has got to hurt them financially as well and also gives them a slight less chance of attracting the better player.....a slow painful decline hopefully especially combined with playing a brand of football which is definitely "not the utd way!"

Well if Arsenal win it really puts the pressure on Liverpool so I don't mind if Arsenal beat Joke

Well if Arsenal win it really puts the pressure on Liverpool so I don't mind if Arsenal beat Joke
Want arsenal to get 4th so much hate the dippers, I guarantee if Liverpool miss out it will be so sad they've had so many injuries etc, and clipperty won't get half the shite pep has had

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.