The battle for 3rd place

So, blasphemous question, but if United are 4th AND win Europa League, does Premier League get an extra (5th) spot or does the vacant CL position go to Europa League Final loser, or what?

So United rumble on to 22 unbeaten, god knows how. Thought one of Liverpool or United would drop points but alas no.

Come on City, lock it in.

I've been dismissive of the rags top 4 chances, but if the official's continue to let them use their hands as well as their feet, then they have a chance.

They were easily the better team.

Hope so. I'm looking at our remaining fixtures and in a derby anything can happen, Palace are playing really well, Leicester well look what happened our last game against them, West Brom will park the bus so could be hard to break down and Watford are no mugs. We need to be on our game.

You could make a case for any side based on that. It's generally the better sides we slip up against.

Not much has changed for me, us and Liverpool will be 3rd and 4th, just not sure in what order!

Right now a draw against the scum in the derby would be decent, but I'd much prefer we smashed the cheating ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.