The battle for 3rd place

Makes the derby a trickier match that result. Gave them some confidence and I don't think we play well against teams that get in your face and try and bully you off the pitch.

Makes the derby a trickier match that result. Gave them some confidence and I don't think we play well against teams that get in your face and try and bully you off the pitch.
They don't play well against teams who play them off the pitch either, do what we did to them at their place. Still feel we can lose that game & get top 4, but a win will make sure of it.

They don't play well against teams who play them off the pitch either, do what we did to them at their place. Still feel we can lose that game & get top 4, but a win will make sure of it.

Hope so. I'm looking at our remaining fixtures and in a derby anything can happen, Palace are playing really well, Leicester well look what happened our last game against them, West Brom will park the bus so could be hard to break down and Watford are no mugs. We need to be on our game.

I've been dismissive of the rags top 4 chances, but if the official's continue to let them use their hands as well as their feet, then they have a chance.

Just have to make sure we score first. That's the key with them. They are pretty solid defensively and rarely concede more than one. If they score first it will be a tricky game.

We have to change these results against the top 6 some time. Might as well be against them!

I've been dismissive of the rags top 4 chances, but if the official's continue to let them use their hands as well as their feet, then they have a chance.
It was a definite handball, even so they were much the better team , tactically and physically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.