The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Pellegrini will see Demi is finished and never pick him again. This will go half way to fixing our defence. Get kdb and Nasri back for a bit of a change in playing personnel and we can do it. Top 4 is still in our hands and we should do it despite the old twat.

Hopefully Pellegrini will see Demi is finished and never pick him again. This will go half way to fixing our defence. Get kdb and Nasri back for a bit of a change in playing personnel and we can do it. Top 4 is still in our hands and we should do it despite the old twat.
Getting players back is helpful but our problem is that as one comes back then at least one other drops out. I'm just waiting for Kun and Merlin to see the season out in the treatment room.

the top 4 horse bolted long ago im afraid, its just a matter of time now

we're still fourth, how only God knows, so not gone. But with form like this it might not be too long before it would be gone.

This probably sounds anti city but we don't deserve 4th! We deserve exactly what we're currently getting.......Fuck all!
We need to be shown up for exactly what we are, cowards, arrogant & ignorant fuckers and gutless! Let WEST HAM have it and let's rid this club of all the conmen that are currently getting a wage out of our great owners
Absolutely spot on

It is possible to still get 4th but it is going to be a close call.

Anything is possible and frankly it's a miracle that we still have a chance but let's not gloss over the form we are in.

In the last 25 games we have averaged 1.44 points per game. If we replicate that for the final 8 games we will finish on 62 points. Will that be enough for top 4?

In the last 8 games it is 1 point per game. That would take us to 59.

What is going to change to change any of this?

More worryingly, 5 of those are away and we still have 2 top 8 clubs at home whom we haven't beaten all season

On form we will probably finish 6th or 7th.

The powers that be must act now or it will be too late.

we're still fourth, how only God knows, so not gone. But with form like this it might not be too long before it would be gone.
At this point an optimistic projection would be falling out of fourth place after the next three matches.

The way we are playing, I can't see how we will get 4th.

We haven't beaten anyone in the top 8 FFS. I think we might finish 7th.

Dear god.
No.

I think we'll react. utd are worse than we are. De Bruyne and Nasri are our last hope, but they are quality players who are sure to make an impact

Pellegrini must drop Toure when they return. We can't carry him any more. This has been evident for many months. He'll carry on playing him, but if De Bruyne returns I think we'll pick up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.