The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no confidence whatsoever that we'll get anything at Bournemouth

Tight pitch, enthusiastic support, a team that will press us and go for the jugular

The bookies will say otherwise but I think it would be a bigger shock if we won

Have no confidence whatsoever that we'll get anything at Bournemouth

Tight pitch, enthusiastic support, a team that will press us and go for the jugular

The bookies will say otherwise but I think it would be a bigger shock if we won

You could actually get 4-1 on a rag win today. I'm not sure why they make us favourites for anything currently.

Yes we fucked it big time, fucken disgrace, Pellegrini you coward! Should never have takeN over from Mancini

No.

I think we'll react. utd are worse than we are. De Bruyne and Nasri are our last hope, but they are quality players who are sure to make an impact

Pellegrini must drop Toure when they return. We can't carry him any more. This has been evident for many months. He'll carry on playing him, but if De Bruyne returns I think we'll pick up a bit.

So we should drop our best player of late? One of the few players today who cared and tried to get us level, be it as a cam, cm,cam or on the wing. No-one mentioned him giving a talking to to Demi during the horror show, something s captain meant to do. Without YAYA we were hopeless, with him we have a fighting chance.

not mathematically no BUT i have said all along it will be a huge fight due to the fact that MP does not prepare the team to play the opposition...he prepares to play the way he wants regardless and that is a huge problem based on the fact that he firstly doesn't have the players to play the way he wants (injuries and personnel) and secondly because he plays the sam away ALL the time so every manager has the chance of a week to prepare to counter what we do and attack our glaringly obvious weaknesses which will be there on match day as MP does nothing different

No.

I think we'll react. utd are worse than we are. De Bruyne and Nasri are our last hope, but they are quality players who are sure to make an impact

Pellegrini must drop Toure when they return. We can't carry him any more. This has been evident for many months. He'll carry on playing him, but if De Bruyne returns I think we'll pick up a bit.

I cant believe you are blaming Toure for that.

Its the managers inability to either set up a team around him and instruct the players how to play and what to do tactically or to play without certain players (Kompany)

Have you seen us play without Yaya recently - we are just as bad if not worse

So we should drop our best player of late? One of the few players today who cared and tried to get us level, be it as a cam, cm,cam or on the wing. No-one mentioned him giving a talking to to Demi during the horror show, something s captain meant to do. Without YAYA we were hopeless, with him we have a fighting chance.
We don't have anyone to come in for Yaya at the moment because Delph, nasri and De bruyne are all out, but his legs have totally gone. He might still be quality on the ball, but a huge par of football is the work you do off it, and he doesn't do that. And it means we start with just one up top to accommodate him. He's a disaster and liability in all the big games.

I know there are more problems than Yaya Toure but if you are looking for the single biggest factor in our decline it's down to what has happened to Toure

I cant believe you are blaming Toure for that.

Its the managers inability to either set up a team around him and instruct the players how to play and what to do tactically or to play without certain players (Kompany)

Have you seen us play without Yaya recently - we are just as bad if not worse

when KDB returns the one who should miss out will be silva in my opinion he is out of form badly atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.