Everton
Spurs
Villa
Palace
Leicester
Norwich
West Ham
Bournemouth

Rags and West Ham have to play each other but that won't matter unless we suddenly remember how to play football. Can see this going down to the wire.

15 points at best for us and thats being ambitious, 18 West Ham, 17 for the rags

We have:

Bournemouth
West Brom
Chelsea
Newcastle
Stoke
Southampton
Arsenal
Swansea

West Ham have:

Palace
Arsenal
Leicester
Watford
West Brom
Swansea
Rags
Stoke

Rags have:

Everton
Spurs
Villa
Palace
Leicester
Norwich
West Ham
Bournemouth

Rags and West Ham have to play each other but that won't matter unless we suddenly remember how to play football. Can see this going down to the wire.

Fuck that's going to be close.

The top 3 aside, we're still favourites to finish 4th and rightly so.

I think we'll finish 3rd.

I quite fancy our odds in the Europa League next year, provided some of these arse clowns get their acts together and play like they are capable of playing.

We wouldn't be playing in Europe at next year if we hadn't won the League Cup but given that this summer will see the biggest overhaul in our squad mainly to catch up with the three seasons of poor activity and lack of foresight from management and the dof amongst others to groom this squad into something that will be what is required for the next phase.

This squad and the spine has run its course as has been stated for a long time now.

Not one player including Kun our only true class player now still with the ability to contribute in a way the owners and the manager will demand is safe at this club.

The top 3 aside, we're still favourites to finish 4th and rightly so.

I think we'll finish 3rd.

Disagree only with the bookies at present.

Bournemouth will tonk us.

We will finish below Stoke , Liverpool , Manure , West Ham, Southampton and most likely Chelsea this year.

Can you really see us winning at Bournemouth? Their manager will be licking his lips and he'll have them set up to do a proper number on us

Not really but we have the international break now.

Hopefully we can get KDB and Nasri back, regroup, and start afresh in April

There's one man giving me a glimmer of hope and that's De Bruyne. He should drag us over the line with the chances he creates. He even makes Bony look half decent when he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.