The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can still make it, not over untill its over, for those who say we dont deserve it, does united deserve it? Even with our quality of football this season, we still played better than them

will all the halfwits who said pelligrini was right to throw the southampton game by playing a weaker team step forward

He was right. The game against Madrid was our season and worth the gamble. Still gutted that we didn't show up for it. The battle for top 4 is a separate issue and we are struggling to qualify because of our ineptitude over 37 games. If we don't get CL qualification it's our own fault and Pellers deserves everything he gets by way of criticism. Even if we squeak a place he still deserves a smack.

I've said it before, United have to win twice, we have to win once. In footballing terms the ball is still in our court because we have to win our one game whereas they have to win 2 and they now have Martial injured who they have relied upon a lot.

Bournemouth and West Ham especially will not be easy games too for them the same Swansea won't. Lets not forget the other scenario, say United win all of their games, what if Arsenal get beat by Villa, that is still us in 4th assuming a win at Swansea. It will definitely go down to the wire no matter what happens and it would be typical of this season to throw up something like that.

If Manure win on Tuesday its over red rover , there is no way they will drop points against Bournemouth so I am afraid its not in our court , its in West Ham's court to turn them over pure and simple.

If they manage to do it hopefully Swansea will lay down and die and ensure no matter what Manure do we fall over the line.

We can still make it, not over untill its over, for those who say we dont deserve it, does united deserve it? Even with our quality of football this season, we still played better than them

Pains me to say it but United are capable of doing what we simply can't.
That's win games ugly. They might not have palyed much exciting stuff, but they are getting results and on a more consistent basis than us.

If Manure win on Tuesday its over red rover , there is no way they will drop points against Bournemouth so I am afraid its not in our court , its in West Ham's court to turn them over pure and simple.

If they manage to do it hopefully Swansea will lay down and die and ensure no matter what Manure do we fall over the line.

Yes it is in their court but the fact is we have 3 points more than they have and that is for now a fact. All we can do is ensure we turn up at Swansea and then it is completely down to them. They have 2 games to win and we have 1, having the points on the board is by far the better position to be in. My biggest worry isn't United it is beating Swansea because our away form has been one of the worst in the league.

Personally, I think they will struggle at West Ham with the injuries they have. West Ham can also gain a Europa spot if they finish in 6th or even potentially 7th. Both teams will have a lot to play for and that is before you mention the occasion, it isn't as cut and dry as some have made out so far.

But we haven't have we if they finish above us! We haven't even scored against them this year. I agree they should be nowhere near us but they are because lvg found a formula for winnin games and stuck to it. He wasn't arsed about being liked by the players either that's is clear and in the end they've started playing for him. It fucking kills me to even think it but they are currently better than us. They have a desire to fucking win for one thing. Our manager is inept and that ineptitude is highlighted by us struggling to even make top four.

United won't beat West Ham but we won't beat Swansea. Not sure I want the hope that a West Ham result will give us just to go to Swansea and fuck up again.

Yes it is in their court but the fact is we have 3 points more than they have and that is for now a fact. All we can do is ensure we turn up at Swansea and then it is completely down to them. They have 2 games to win and we have 1, having the points on the board is by far the better position to be in. My biggest worry isn't United it is beating Swansea because our away form has been one of the worst in the league.

Personally, I think they will struggle at West Ham with the injuries they have. West Ham can also gain a Europa spot if they finish in 6th or even potentially 7th. Both teams will have a lot to play for and that is before you mention the occasion, it isn't as cut and dry as some have made out so far.
I suggest that you have another look at the league table we only have a two point advantage over the rags the ball is in their court we need west ham to do us a big favour and take points from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.