The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the build up to the west ham v rags game , it is looking more like a celebration of the 100 odd years at Upton Park , because when west ham lost to swansea their champs league hopes disappeared , also even if they lose their last two games , west ham will qualify for the europa , so we have a team and supporters with nothing to play for and full of nostalgia against a team that grinds out 1-0 wins and are desperate to put one over their closest rivals , so its not looking good . Although i wouldnt be surprised if Bournemouth piss on their parade on Sunday , the Rags will be under massive pressure , and they have bottled a few recent premier league occasions , if Bournemouth snatch a point , it would be comedy gold

If they finish 8th they don't have a Europa place. If they finish 7th they are reliant on United winning the Cup. The bottom line is that they they still do have something to play for assuming they want a Europa place.

If they finish 8th they don't have a Europa place. If they finish 7th they are reliant on United winning the Cup. The bottom line is that they they still do have something to play for assuming they want a Europa place.
i think they would be happy with a slot in the Europa with moving into the new stadium

Yep I see a West Ham win personally, they have pride to restore from the shambles against Swansea(fans probably still angry about that) and now the last game in the stadium against the rags which they'd want to beat anyway being a scalp on the last home game... add to that they still want a Europa place which is in danger with Southampton closing in, quite fortunate for us that they'll be totally up for it and they are team more than capable of getting the win against the rags at home.

Wouldnt it be supercalifragilistic expialidscious if we beat the rags to 4th place on goal difference again. That would make me happier than winning it on points. Really piss em off wouldnt it.

Yep I see a West Ham win personally, they have pride to restore from the shambles against Swansea(fans probably still angry about that) and now the last game in the stadium against the rags which they'd want to beat anyway being a scalp on the last home game... add to that they still want a Europa place which is in danger with Southampton closing in, quite fortunate for us that they'll be totally up for it and they are team more than capable of getting the win against the rags at home.
and dont forget they knocked WHam out of the FA Cup so yes plenty to play for. Gotta fancy WH .

Pretty deflated after yesterday's game but already getting my hopes up of a West Ham result, probably be 1-0 United though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.