The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies as this will have undoubtedly been covered at great length elsewhere; but what is the position with the 4th place team should the Dippers win the Europa Cup? Do we still get 5 through to CL?

I'm past caring, if we get 4th great if not i'm looking forward to next season with Pep.
One thing's for sure, I won't be watching tonight, I'll check the results in the morning.
Yeah, not sure if I have the stomach to watch it. But then I'm not sure if I can help myself. It's like looking over at a car crash on the other side of the motorway, you know you really don't want to see it but you just can't stop yourself.

Apologies as this will have undoubtedly been covered at great length elsewhere; but what is the position with the 4th place team should the Dippers win the Europa Cup? Do we still get 5 through to CL?
5 EPL teams. Heard from a buddy. I haven't seen anything official but I think it would have been talked about if it would knock us out.

Just got patch off after cataract so I can see now! A metaphor for our leader regarding ability to see was another of dads sayings -- There's non so blind as them has cant see.

Regarding 5 epl teams in CL, if dippers win Europa they are in CL but not at expense of fourth team, that's official trust me.

No kidding! Wouldn't mind seeing MU win both games, we beat Swansea and also have Arsenal lose at home to Villa to finish 5th! How crazy would that be?

i stopped checking the table weeks ago and tbh i had not a clue that permutation was possible,now that would be funny happening to Mr Wenger, i'd sooner just take a west ham win tonight which almost puts it to bed,but if offer'd the draw now i'd snatch it, a draw or home win tonight gives us one last bite of the cherry

Yeah, not sure if I have the stomach to watch it. But then I'm not sure if I can help myself. It's like looking over at a car crash on the other side of the motorway, you know you really don't want to see it but you just can't stop yourself.
True dat.

Got a feeling it will be a draw tonight. The rags play like they did on Saturday there's no way they'll turn West Ham over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.