The beautiful West Coast Highlands of Scotland.

Once drove up to Kinlochbervie for a wedding, stayed a night in Perth en route but did the drive back in one go, 7hrs I think. Remember some nice views along the way, narrow roads alongside lochs etc, can't imagine ever doing it again though.

Well it’s time to pack up my spare trackies and baseball caps, and start heading home. It’s been a great trip. It’s a bit blowy up here now, but should get better as we head east.

The food was fantastic, especially the seafood which I have shifted a very substantial heap of.

Sitting on the balcony having a last lingering look at the Loch, in all its windswept low cloud glory.

We took the high road, now it’s time to return to another beautiful place, by taking the low road. I can almost hear the pipes play a lament. Till the next time.

Well it’s time to pack up my spare trackies and baseball caps, and start heading home. It’s been a great trip. It’s a bit blowy up here now, but should get better as we head east.

The food was fantastic, especially the seafood which I have shifted a very substantial heap of.

Sitting on the balcony having a last lingering look at the Loch, in all its windswept low cloud glory.

We took the high road, now it’s time to return to another beautiful place, by taking the low road. I can almost hear the pipes play a lament. Till the next time.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sounds brilliant mate, wifey and I would like to spend some time in bonny Scotland someday, its on the bucket list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.