The beginning of a change for the worst at City

Its strange how all our supporters have ever cried out is for a truly succesful club in every way yet when they get that they have to moan about something else!

You really think after platini's plans we have any choice but to increase commercial income. Every fan would love a succesful team that sells tickets at £5 but the real world in England tells you that you cant turn your car over for less than £5.

It maybe isnt right but its life and its business, we as a club cannot post losses of epic proportions forever even with a billionaire over.

Or we can go back to the great days of Stuart Pearce and the club begging fans to turn up. Its everyones choice.

If we start winning trophies regularly, especially the league, the ground will be full every game - fact.

Never read so much shit in my life. Buy a season ticket and or join a supporters club instead of whinging like a woman. We have some of the cheapest tickets in the league certainly by far the cheapest of any of the current top 4 sides.

Great post.

I'm in 206, East Stand Level 2 and love the football we are playing and where the results are taking us. Just not sure about the finances involved.

IMO this needs a thread titled something like 'Season Ticket prices 2011/12 - discuss'. Have posted this thread to see what thoughts are out there.

Anyone who believes Sheikh Mansour should be subsidizing your match day experience as well as your team is a spoiled fuck IMO. I grew up not being able to afford a fucking ticket - when we were shite. I had to pick and choose, as I still do.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its strange how all our supporters have ever cried out is for a truly succesful club in every way yet when they get that they have to moan about something else!

You really think after platini's plans we have any choice but to increase commercial income. Every fan would love a succesful team that sells tickets at £5 but the real world in England tells you that you cant turn your car over for less than £5.

It maybe isnt right but its life and its business, we as a club cannot post losses of epic proportions forever even with a billionaire over.

Or we can go back to the great days of Stuart Pearce and the club begging fans to turn up. Its everyones choice.

The thing is we do not have a big support and of the support we do have we are not a well-off support on the whole anyway. I honestly think we will have attendances of 38000 next season, even in Prem games, with the increase in number of corperates and hike in everyone's SC's. Unless the club just completely lie like they do now about how many are there but it will be even more obvious that they're lying. The "empty seats" chant will be as frequently heard as Blue Moon next season and ongoing!

Some people think we have a big support and think we are a big club. The reality is we still have neither if them accolades, haven't done for decades and won't do for a long time to come. Putting prices up will negatively effect our fairly small support for a potenial big club because they won't sell. Do they think that a load of London big wigs and Cheshire millionaires are just gonna turn up in twirl THOUSANDS to the CoMS week-in-week-out? Because why would they? What because we have a decent team now we'll attract them? It simply will not happen! And as I said before, the club are delusional if they think it will!

It took me years to be able to afford a season ticket. People seem to think it's a god given right. When I read shit like this it pisses me off to be honest. Our tickets are some of the cheapest in the prem, we have spent more money than any side in English football history and people still moan. We could win the title play in the champions league every season people would still moan. It's fucking pathetic to be honest.

Just shows you how selfish and stupid people can be. Nothing surprises me I have heard fans say they don't want the ground expanding as we have all the proper fans we need and it will make it more difficult to get tickets for the big games . That's the sort of knob heads we are talking about here.

danburge82 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

The thing is we do not have a big support and of the support we do have we are not a well-off support on the whole anyway. I honestly think we will have attendances of 38000 next season, even in Prem games, with the increase in number of corperates and hike in everyone's SC's. Unless the club just completely lie like they do now about how many are there but it will be even more obvious that they're lying. The "empty seats" chant will be as frequently heard as Blue Moon next season and ongoing!

Some people think we have a big support and think we are a big club. The reality is we still have neither if them accolades, haven't done for decades and won't do for a long time to come. Putting prices up will negatively effect our fairly small support for a potenial big club because they won't sell. Do they think that a load of London big wigs and Cheshire millionaires are just gonna turn up in twirl THOUSANDS to the CoMS week-in-week-out? Because why would they? What because we have a decent team now we'll attract them? It simply will not happen! And as I said before, the club are delusional if they think it will!

Thing is though, the tickets were £15 against Notts County and the ground was the emptiest i've seen it for any game i've ever seen since the Pearce era. It's never going to get cheaper than that and still we turn up our noses.

If it was free we'd still moan that the club wasn't paying for the petrol.

Like others i pick and choose my games because i can't justify a seasoncard, if i could i'd have one and be at every game regardless of the cost as this is the best City side i've seen in my lifetime and i don't want to miss it.

alera said:
Never read so much shit in my life. Buy a season ticket and or join a supporters club instead of whinging like a woman. We have some of the cheapest tickets in the league certainly by far the cheapest of any of the current top 4 sides.
Yeah at the moment we do. What about next season when over half of the East and CB Level 2 fans have to move elsewhere because a bit of foam has been put on their seats to make it a little more comfortable and they get a free programme? And then every year ongoing where we'll all see £50 added to our SC's?

Let's see how you think our ticket prices will look in ten years time. Ask Chelsea fans, it happened to them. Look at Arsenal and Spurs. But as i say Manchester is not London and City aren't United.

Whoever made the comment about 'cheshire nobheads' needs to check who has played the most games for City and which county he was from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.