The Ben Stokes incident.

I think this new video has fucked him. There's no way on this planet he's going to the Ashes now. If not the end of is England career. What a dickhead.
Agree about the dickhead comment.

But I remember one Saint Steven Gerrard being caught on video beating someone up, and being let off for being famous and vaguely useful to the England team.

Agree about the dickhead comment.

But I remember one Saint Steven Gerrard being caught on video beating someone up, and being let off for being famous and vaguely useful to the England team.

As i said earlier mate. I think he still wings it and gets to go to the Ashes even after the fighting video. Its this new one piss taking Harvey Price. He's fucked it.

Am gutted to as he is that game changer over there. Best player abt for me.

That new video makes a mockery of his apparent justification for getting involved in the fight. He'll stand up against homophobia but will happily take the piss out of people with disabilities. Clearly a knobhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.