The Ben Stokes incident.

Can't believe anyone would stick up for him! Anyone who runs around punching people deserve to be locked up, how thick do you have to be to not understand that? How many times do we hear of people getting punched on a night out and dying because they fall and hit their heads? Fucking thug and he shouldn't be anywhere near a national side as he is an influencial character.

Can't believe anyone would stick up for him! Anyone who runs around punching people deserve to be locked up, how thick do you have to be to not understand that? How many times do we hear of people getting punched on a night out and dying because they fall and hit their heads? Fucking thug and he shouldn't be anywhere near a national side as he is an influencial character.
I have to agree with all of this. He's a nutter, it's the Redhead syndrome, I know, I've a brother and sister who are Ging, both proper snappers

I have to agree with all of this. He's a nutter, it's the Redhead syndrome, I know, I've a brother and sister who are Ging, both proper snappers
rules-sign-barricade-guidelines-laws-compliance-word-road-construction-to-illustrate-following-gregulations-40289270.jpg

Never mind the Ashes, when that video gets shown in court, it'll be 'Spell in the clink, M'lud?
My arse it will! It should but it won't. Burglars don't even get prison these days. The court system s a joke. Can guarantee you he won't get prison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.