The Ben Stokes incident.

He should serve some time, disgusting. You could see them two lads backing off yet he still wades into them both, knocking one to the ground in the process. Comes across a bit of a knob, his track record proves that.
Bollocks.....serve time ffs?
Didnt you ever get into a late night fight when you were young?
Its fuck all, just a brawl
Ive no idea who this guy is (Stokes) but anyone of those lads couldve just run away, they were goading him and got smacked, end off

Bollocks.....serve time ffs?
Didnt you ever get into a late night fight when you were young?
Its fuck all, just a brawl
Ive no idea who this guy is (Stokes) but anyone of those lads couldve just run away, they were goading him and got smacked, end off

Look at his track record, then watch the video. He’s a dick of the highest order. It was hardly a brawl when the kid he knocks to the ground clearly doesn’t want a fight. All it takes is one punch to kill someone, that’s what happened at a local bar near me a few weeks ago.

Look at his track record, then watch the video. He’s a dick of the highest order. It was hardly a brawl when the kid he knocks to the ground clearly doesn’t want a fight. All it takes is one punch to kill someone, that’s what happened at a local bar near me a few weeks ago.
That kid couldve turned round and legged it but he didnt
My guess is if this guy is famous (I know jack shit about cricket) maybe he's after a payout, bet he's talking to a lawyer now.

Young blokes get into fights, I got into plenty. NRL players are always at it here, no-one gives a fuck really.

Give the lad a big fine and community service plus maybe some anger management sessions (at his expense), then get him playing in the ashes.

That kid couldve turned round and legged it but he didnt
My guess is if this guy is famous (I know jack shit about cricket) maybe he's after a payout, bet he's talking to a lawyer now.

Young blokes get into fights, I got into plenty. NRL players are always at it here, no-one gives a fuck really.

Give the lad a big fine and community service plus maybe some anger management sessions (at his expense), then get him playing in the ashes.

I don’t agree with anything you’ve just said, you’re basically saying it’s ok to throw numerous of punches at people. Community service should be the minimal punishment he gets. It’s about time people got a bit punishment for throwing their fists about. I can understand the odd punch, but he’s relentless and clearly out to hurt someone. Throw the book at him.

I can understand him wanting to smash the guy who had a bottle but what he did in the second half of that video was shocking and he's gonna have some police questions to answer. I hate watching fight videos where the hard man basically knocks out a defenceless guy who doesn't want to fight and this is what's happened here, he's a thug. He should not be going to Australia.

Nice to see The S*n don't only fuck up England's football teams chances though, they are a bunch of fucking arseholes.

It's not the Sun's fault Stokes decides to leather the twat. He's responsible for his own actions and consequences.

I don’t agree with anything you’ve just said, you’re basically saying it’s ok to throw numerous of punches at people. Community service should be the minimal punishment he gets. It’s about time people got a bit punishment for throwing their fists about. I can understand the odd punch, but he’s relentless and clearly out to hurt someone. Throw the book at him.

Dont remember saying that, what Im saying is you'll never stop young blokes getting pissed and ending up fighting, you cant throw them all into jail

I also said give him 3 forms of punishment, including a big fine

Dont remember saying that, what Im saying is you'll never stop young blokes getting pissed and ending up fighting, you cant throw them all into jail

I also said give him 3 forms of punishment, including a big fine
A big fine for a millionaire ! Hmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.