The Bernardo Silva Chant Has Been Ruined

We talk about trying to develop an atmosphere and get the whole stadium singing and then go and spoil it all by singing something the majority of fans cannot or will not sing. The Bernardo chant was growing game after game and so why would we introduce swearing or abusive comments about others to a song that even the kids could join in with? Use a bit of MCFC humour and sing 'we're not going to Madrid' - it's funny, in keeping with our traditional approach and can be sung by all in the stadium. If we keep introducing abuse or swearing into our chants we'll never get the young kids in the stadium singing.
It was the obvious answer all along. Were not going to Madrid. By the way my Grandad was big mates with Eric Brook and Spud Murphy. Got a photo of Spud.

The song is unintelligible in the stands with so many versions, he wouldn't know unless someone went out of their way to tell him.

A version with the only clear word in the last line being "piiiiiissssss" sound poor too.

Bernardo could not be upset with the song unless the song itself was upset. I think Parker means he is upset by the song.

The song is unintelligible in the stands with so many versions, he wouldn't know unless someone went out of their way to tell him.

A version with the only clear word in the last line being "piiiiiissssss" sound poor too.

Bernardo could not be upset with the song unless the song itself was upset. I think Parker means he is upset by the song.

I am sure you are wrong.

Brilliant!

I thought about texting you, but I was a bit hungover and forgot. Seeing you post has just reminded me!

Hope you both enjoyed it. It’s been a privilege to witness this title race so close up. Whatever the outcome, definitely one of the best ever. Arguably the best.

Oh it has been incredible. I thought of you too! Went in the roughest pub I have ever been in my life in Burnley. I am still in a bit of shock. It is callled the royal Dyche - used to be the princess of Wales. All I can say is good god! I didn’t know people that that still existed.

Oh it has been incredible. I thought of you too! Went in the roughest pub I have ever been in my life in Burnley. I am still in a bit of shock. It is callled the royal Dyche - used to be the princess of Wales. All I can say is good god! I didn’t know people that that still existed.
I could tell you some tales :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.