The best albums of 2010, in your opinion.

MCR_Danger_Days_The_True_Lives_of_the_Fabulous_Killjoys_cover_Album_Artworks-s500x500-109622-580.jpg

in no order tbh -
my chemical romance - danger days
delphic - acolyte
courteeners - falcon
two door cinema club - tourist history
eminem - recovery
foals - total life forever.

Mills-Mcfc said:
daisymcfc said:
in no order tbh -
my chemical romance - danger days
delphic - acolyte
courteeners - falcon
two door cinema club - tourist history
eminem - recovery
foals - total life forever.

legend.

ahahaha. yes.

acquiesce said:
Jay Division said:
One band that'll be huge in 2011 is the Vaccines. Great sound. Released their first single Wreckin' Bar this year. Can't wait for the album. Also, Manchester lad Danny Mahon set to release his debut album sometimes in 2011. I urge anyone to keep an eye open for him.

Another one that is going to blow up I think is The Joy Formidable. Debut album comes out end of January. Keep an eye out for them, I think they are going to be huge.
I'll definitely keep an eye open mate. Always open to new bands and different sounds. Cheers.

The best album of 2010 in my opinion is

Superchunk - Majesty shredding, their first album in 9 years and has become my favourite album of theirs full stop.

Honorary mentions go to Leatherface - the stormy petrel, tubers - anachronous and bottomless pit - blood under the bridge

Tourist History - Two Door Cinema Club
The Defamation Of Strickland Banks - Plan B
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West

And for a wild card: Ocean Eyes - Owl City. I know it's a weird one and I don't expect anybody else to like them, in fact I expect to get slated lol. I really like them and this album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.