The Best Start in Premier League History.

So; you think it's done and dusted if we're 8 points ahead next sunday evening then? And, actually; it's not officially over next sunday. So I'm not wrong, am I?

I said 90% of people will say it's over.

I didn't say it would be over, just that people will think that.

You are trying to force a literally meaning of over onto the widely known meaning of the competition be it dead, just like everyone knew the league was over last January, Chelsea could have lost all remaining 15 games and get relegated.

So you can keep telling yourself you're right, and you can keep shrieking that it's not over until it's over; you'll be in a minority by December.

Lazy Sunday, so I'll ask insread of looking , anyone know how long we or Chelsea went after ten games before droping more points?

Don't know about Chelsea, but City carried on winning until games 13, 15, 18, 19, when we dropped points in our next 4 away games (Liverpool 1-1, Chelsea 1-2, WBA 0-0, Sunderland 0-1).

We also started to suffer from poor refereeing decisions, ridiculous red cards, and subsequent costly suspensions, during our busiest period, when we also faced United in the FA Cup, and Liverpool in the League Cup.

The Mancini side was dependent on having the spine of Yaya, Kompany, Silva fit at all times and when Yaya went to AFCON we were half the side.

This side is built much better, we're not dependent on any one player, let alone having 3 always fit.

Couldn't agree more, better squad depth and versatility all round. I think its up to Pep to ensure complacency doesn't creep in, as that's the only thing that will stop us.

With this remarkable start my utter hatred for all things rag just wants us to be so far in front by Christmas that's it's an embarrassment for them. This will mess with Stan Butler's head big time and we can sit back and watch the arrogant twat go into meltdown whilst we head off in to the sunset of league success.

Lazy Sunday, so I'll ask insread of looking , anyone know how long we or Chelsea went after ten games before droping more points?

If you click on the link in the original post, you can choose the number of games, and see the best start after X games.

Chelsea dropped points in the 12th game, we dropped in the 13th.

If you click on the link in the original post, you can choose the number of games, and see the best start after X games.

Chelsea dropped points in the 12th game, we dropped in the 13th.
Thanks, just played with that and after 19 games the 2011/12 team drops down to 9 th best with 45 points. Think we should be aiming for around 50 this year so about 22 from the next 27, at the turn Chelsea with 52 is the record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.