THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Eccles Blue

I'm probably going to get slated/banned/kicked out of Blue Moon for ever and a day but....

Please can we have a thread that just PRAISES our TEAM and our CLUB.
The Specsavers needing media do enough negativity let's just be HAPPY!!

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD
THE BEST CLUB IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD
THE BEST FORUM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Sorry Mods, do your worst. I'm fed up of feeling that MANCHESTER CITY are somehow not worthy. WE ARE WORTHY we are MANCHESTER CITY.

Ok I shall go back to my housework now. :-) :-) :-) ;-)

I'm probably going to get slated/banned/kicked out of Blue Moon for ever and a day but....

Sorry Mods, do your worst. I'm fed up of feeling that MANCHESTER CITY are somehow not worthy. WE ARE WORTHY we are MANCHESTER CITY.

Sometimes I just sit back and realise how lucky we are. We've seen some players become legends in front of our very eyes, players that have every chance to win individual awards for being the best there is, and those same players take our club to heart. They make a home with us, listen to Kev last night, John stones recently.

We've seen our club rise from the depths of despair to higher heights that we could ever have dreamed. In 2011 If we'd heard we'd beat united on the way to winning an FA Cup we'd have all been happy to dine off that and some europa league qualifications for many years.

But this club of ours, we take that fight to the end mentality and run with it. We've stood up to those who challenge us and prove time and time again just what an incredible side we are. We play gorgeous football with a side so talented we could never have dreamed of it.

We've just lifted our 5th in 6th and we still have two potential trophies we could get our hand on. Whatever way this season ends up I'm proud of our lads. They came from 8 points behind, won time and time again to bring us another trophy. More names being written into our beautiful history

Sometimes I just sit back and realise how lucky we are. We've seen some players become legends in front of our very eyes, players that have every chance to win individual awards for being the best there is, and those same players take our club to heart. They make a home with us, listen to Kev last night, John stones recently.

We've seen our club rise from the depths of despair to higher heights that we could ever have dreamed. In 2011 If we'd heard we'd beat united on the way to winning an FA Cup we'd have all been happy to dine off that and some europa league qualifications for many years.

But this club of ours, we take that fight to the end mentality and run with it. We've stood up to those who challenge us and prove time and time again just what an incredible side we are. We play gorgeous football with a side so talented we could never have dreamed of it.

We've just lifted our 5th in 6th and we still have two potential trophies we could get our hand on. Whatever way this season ends up I'm proud of our lads. They came from 8 points behind, won time and time again to bring us another trophy. More names being written into our beautiful history
@Manchester_City_Blue if you don't mind I'd like to send you the biggest virtual hug on the planet.

I've been supporting (not always able to go to the games but supporting nonetheless) City since 1955 and I've been through the good and the bad and I Love this club and I appreciate every word you've typed there. THANK YOU.

@jordblue... Ban her ;-) they'll never find me ..... :-)

If we want to be the best we'll have to drop Stones.

@Manchester_City_Blue if you don't mind I'd like to send you the biggest virtual hug on the planet.

I've been supporting (not always able to go to the games but supporting nonetheless) City since 1955 and I've been through the good and the bad and I Love this club and I appreciate every word you've typed there. THANK YOU.

@jordblue... Ban her ;-) they'll never find me ..... :-)
Apologies, that wasn't very 2023 of me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.