THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

I'm just reading the BBC website (I know but someone has to) and RICHARD DUNNE, our very own Dunnie Monster who rates even above John Boy to this fan, is praising us to the (Blue) moon and back and reserving special praise for the John Boy. See there are some positive people in the media. :-)
Dunne loves the club, even if he didn't grow up a blue. He'll be enjoying these times.

Pollock dropped a bollock there didn't he Sheila ?
*lol* Awww, but I don't mind, I love the fact that people sometimes think that this daft old woman is a man. (Don't tell the feminists but to be accepted in the football world is great. Seeing as I wasn't encouraged to be a football playing girl.. With 7 brothers and mainly male cousins it was difficult but I tried!!)

*lol* Awww, but I don't mind, I love the fact that people sometimes think that this daft old woman is a man. (Don't tell the feminists but to be accepted in the football world is great. Seeing as I wasn't encouraged to be a football playing girl.. With 7 brothers and mainly male cousins it was difficult but I tried!!)
Blouses for goalposts or jumpers ?
that is the question !

Just look at how many of our Academy players have come through and how we don't just go out and buy we buy with purpose, we buy with a mission and most of the players who come to us are improved by Pep. This is the sign of a manager with confidence, not just confidence in himself and his players but confidence in the hierarchy of the club as well.
Plus they have confidence in him. They don't interfere as far as we can tell, they listen to Pep and trust him.

We are a great team and a great club. From the fans right through to the owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.