THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

I'm probably going to get slated/banned/kicked out of Blue Moon for ever and a day but....

Please can we have a thread that just PRAISES our TEAM and our CLUB.
The Specsavers needing media do enough negativity let's just be HAPPY!!

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

I keep thinking about that song, and how it was always just ironic (in terms of the playing side anyway) and how it is so, so true now.

I mean, regardless of remaining results this season, we ARE the best team in the World now. Every other club knows that if they finish above us, they've probably won the competition. WE are the team to beat. No other English team has been in this position since Liverpool in the early 80s.

We also know that the opposition is devious and underhand and will do anything to try and stop us. But we will just keep on going and keep winning. Fuck them all.

It's so, so magnificent that we've sung that song for years, so singing it now isnt even being arrogant, it's just one of our songs. And it suits us 100%.

In the last few weeks I have never heard so much praise for our team and club.
Living in Spain there are people from the length and breadth of Britain who support any number of clubs and in general not effected by the bombardment of hatred of our club.
They are not afraid to voice there honest opinion and that opinion in the main is very positive.

On a side note there were two WH fans watching us play RM they were very vocal supporting City.
A family of four watching yesterday's game were going mental at every near miss.
They were from Norway so I thanked them for Alfie and Eric

Capitals sheila !!!!!!!

I shall allow it this once x
Thank you @kaz7 I was feeling so down this morning when I did it. I should have been on cloud 27 but the pitch invasion thread got to me (my own fault I shouldn't have joined in, I hold my hands up) so I thought it is time we sang our own praises as no one else was doing it without throwing in the negative bits as well.

We are the Best Team in the Land and all the World. :-) Thank you xx

Thank you @kaz7 I was feeling so down this morning when I did it. I should have been on cloud 27 but the pitch invasion thread got to me (my own fault I shouldn't have joined in, I hold my hands up) so I thought it is time we sang our own praises as no one else was doing it without throwing in the negative bits as well.

We are the Best Team in the Land and all the World. :-) Thank you xx
We cant sing our own praises enough lovely so good idea . The invasion thread is toxic , blue on blue so nice to have a cheerful thread x

*lol* Awww, but I don't mind, I love the fact that people sometimes think that this daft old woman is a man. (Don't tell the feminists but to be accepted in the football world is great. Seeing as I wasn't encouraged to be a football playing girl.. With 7 brothers and mainly male cousins it was difficult but I tried!!)
EB, most think I’m bloke but never mind. I’m one of seven, four girls, three boys, two of the girls hate football and two of us love City and we were football mad. We were even encouraged to have a kick about with the lads although usually ending up in goals:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.