The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

bornblueegg said:
Evening, quick one pls, early night tonight!

Here you go, I'm upset tonight and need company. Head of Security isn't well:-(

images

bornblueegg said:
Bluebird1 said:
bornblueegg said:
Evening, quick one pls, early night tonight!

Here you go, I'm upset tonight and need company. Head of Security isn't well:-(

images

How come hun, whats up?

As well as the big problem with his hip and leg, he's been passing a lot of blood in his urine tonight:-( Need to get him to vet tomorrow, so worried

Bluebird1 said:
No need to be jealous sue,if we had been made up like that,we could have our own ''bluemoon dolls'' with amehh and bbb, by the way where is BBB,she went to CPH the other night didnt she,hope she got back safely.

Hey that's a really good idea, "Bluemoon Dolls", that'd get the punters into the Inn. Ooh yes forgot BBB had gone to see the boys.

BBB you need to report in NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Hey ladies! BrowneBlueBird reporting in..................... Only got back late last night and then out again today for the Liverpool match!

More information than needed requested or required - but my ass has only just defrosted from Copenhagen......... my oh my - it was a tad cold!!!

BrowneBlueBird said:
Bluebird1 said:
No need to be jealous sue,if we had been made up like that,we could have our own ''bluemoon dolls'' with amehh and bbb, by the way where is BBB,she went to CPH the other night didnt she,hope she got back safely.

Hey that's a really good idea, "Bluemoon Dolls", that'd get the punters into the Inn. Ooh yes forgot BBB had gone to see the boys.

BBB you need to report in NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies! BrowneBlueBird reporting in..................... Only got back late last night and then out again today for the Liverpool match!

More information than needed requested or required - but my ass has only just defrosted from Copenhagen......... my oh my - it was a tad cold!!![/quote]

Helloooooo, glad you're back. Are you in shock, it's amazing, two away games and we haven't lost!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.