The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Hiyall, what a great performance today,watched it this afternoon and thought we should have sneaked it. Sorry to hear about k9,Sue, hope he will be ok.

BBB how was my favourite european city???? Love the place,been many times,people are so friendly,just a bit pricey!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
Hiyall, what a great performance today,watched it this afternoon and thought we should have sneaked it. Sorry to hear about k9,Sue, hope he will be ok.

BBB how was my favourite european city???? Love the place,been many times,people are so friendly,just a bit pricey!!!!!

Loved it - did the train journey across to Malmo in Sweden - which as .......... cold and snowy! Yes, it was a bit pricey - but if everytime I went anywhere I thought of the price of thing - I doubt I'd go anywhere. (My other half was having kittens at the price in some of the bars - bless him!)
Copenhagen is lovely - and all the people are lovely! Had to do the touristy bit by doing the Carlsberg tour and muesum...... have a picture of me doing a bit of bar work ( suppose a busman's holiday of sorts.....) when I get my camera out of my bag's I will upload...... Spent a bit of time in the Calsberg museum bar - just testing of course .......- and it's got to be said that the Master Brew - which is 10.2% is nectar - but oh, so dangerous!!!

180px-Carlsberg_beers.jpg

BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:

Loved it - did the train journey across to Malmo in Sweden - which as .......... cold and snowy! Yes, it was a bit pricey - but if everytime I went anywhere I thought of the price of thing - I doubt I'd go anywhere. (My other half was having kittens at the price in some of the bars - bless him!)
Copenhagen is lovely - and all the people are lovely! Had to do the touristy bit by doing the Carlsberg tour and muesum...... have a picture of me doing a bit of bar work ( suppose a busman's holiday of sorts.....) when I get my camera out of my bag's I will upload...... Spent a bit of time in the Calsberg museum bar - just testing of course .......- and it's got to be said that the Master Brew - which is 10.2% is nectar - but oh, so dangerous!!!

Ive had spells working at the airport,if only short ones but have always had time to get into town and had meals down by ''the mermaid'', incidently have you seen the pics from copenhagen thread with the mermaid with a city shirt on?? classical!!..
My ex took me for my birthday a few years back and it was just my type of place,cozy little city centre bars with atmosphere second to none,imo!!!

clairepartyring said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:

Ive had spells working at the airport,if only short ones but have always had time to get into town and had meals down by ''the mermaid'', incidently have you seen the pics from copenhagen thread with the mermaid with a city shirt on?? classical!!..
My ex took me for my birthday a few years back and it was just my type of place,cozy little city centre bars with atmosphere second to none,imo!!!

Hahah - haven't seen them pic's yet - tried to get my other half to get up close withe the mermaid - but he was having none of it! Haven't been on here since Tuesday - so just looking at some of the past threads...... funny.

If you don't mind me prying - I'm assuming from other things you have said - that you work at the airport - what do you do?

BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:

Hahah - haven't seen them pic's yet - tried to get my other half to get up close withe the mermaid - but he was having none of it! Haven't been on here since Tuesday - so just looking at some of the past threads...... funny.

If you don't mind me prying - I'm assuming from other things you have said - that you work at the airport - what do you do?
There isnt much i havent done at the airport!!!!! Worked for airlines and handling agents doing various duties, but now working for a support type company and stand in when staff go sick,but a lot of the time i have to go to heathrow and train staff up when new systems are introduced and now and again i get to go to far more lavish places than London!!! Its hard and long hours when i work but get plenty of time off,so cant complan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.