The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

There isnt much i havent done at the airport!!!!! Worked for airlines and handling agents doing various duties, but now working for a support type company and stand in when staff go sick,but a lot of the time i have to go to heathrow and train staff up when new systems are introduced and now and again i get to go to far more lavish places than London!!! Its hard and long hours when i work but get plenty of time off,so cant complan.[/quote]

Sounds like an interesting job Claire! Soooo do you get to see lots of interesting people flying in then?

Off to bed now, am absolutely shattered. Night all xx

Morning all

Time for the daily plug! Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs)? It's for a great cause and should be a great night. I’ve booked my tickets and so has Ali (Toby) !!!! Would be nice to actually meet everyone.

xx

Bluebird1 said:
Morning all

Time for the daily plug! Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs)? It's for a great cause and should be a great night. I’ve booked my tickets and so has Ali (Toby) !!!! Would be nice to actually meet everyone.

xx

Evening sue how are you

toby said:
Bluebird1 said:
Morning all

xx

Evening sue how are you

I'm just about coping, still can't believe I'm on my own. Just had a lovely pm from warpig, made me cry buckets. The love and support I've had from you all is awesome.

How's you? Would you like a glass of wine? I've had a glass or three or four tonight lol

Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
Bluebird1 said:
Morning all

xx

Evening sue how are you

I'm just about coping, still can't believe I'm on my own. Just had a lovely pm from warpig, made me cry buckets. The love and support I've had from you all is awesome.

How's you? Would you like a glass of wine? I've had a glass or three or four tonight lol

I dont drink wine beer or lager but I wont say no to a B/C cheers

toby said:
Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
Bluebird1 said:
Morning all

xx

Evening sue how are you

I dont drink wine beer or lager but I wont say no to a B/C cheers

Here you go. I really should go to bed, only got about three hours sleep last night
images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.