The Bluemoon Job Club.

A better thread for posting opportunities

Websites listings such as total jobs receive thousands of CVs a day. Recruitment agencies who have postings on these websites will probably only read through maybe 5% of the CVs which have been uploaded.

Here's a tip, browse through the job postings in total jobs which interest you. When you find a post you like, you will see the recruitment agencies details somewhere on the job ad. Phone the agency and tell them you are interested in the post, explain why and tell them you will email over the CV.

This works a treat, it demonstrates that you have used initiative, have been pro-active and hopefully have good telephone manner. It will help you stand out from the hundreds of CVs they will receive. It also opens a door, the said post might be filled but the recruiter may put you forward for other rolls.

So get your phone out, laptop out and start browsing through, good luck.
As a recruiter of 20 years, i can say that this is definitely helpful advice :-)

A better thread for posting opportunities
I was looking for that one put job in search engine and never came up

I have tried over the last few years to keep it active,but i'm not getting much feedback.....so who knows if im wasting my time? but i'll keep at it just in case.
People who might not even be regular posters might just search for that thread and find the advice on there alone helpful, even if they don’t post in the thread to say so.

Always good to keep it going.

What a job,for someone with the very specific skill set.......

My only surprise at the job desription is that it doesnt ask the candidate to wipe the players arses.....they really are a precious bunch of souls!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.