The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

How many bloody Morrissey songs have been entered? I haven't heard one that's any good yet- are there any?
Of the two I think I prefer Pink but I'm really not convinced that I'm ready to vote for Pink. I've only ever heard one thing by her that I rated and that was a cover of Me and Bobby McGee. It proves she can sing but none of her autotuned singles actually show it. This song doesn't show it either.

Maybe I'll be back tomorrow as well

How many bloody Morrissey songs have been entered? I haven't heard one that's any good yet- are there any?
Of the two I think I prefer Pink but I'm really not convinced that I'm ready to vote for Pink. I've only ever heard one thing by her that I rated and that was a cover of Me and Bobby McGee. It proves she can sing but none of her autotuned singles actually show it. This song doesn't show it either.

Maybe I'll be back tomorrow as well

4 Smiths and 3 Morrissey songs were entered by Mad Eyed and his burner accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.