The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Took me a while to get into LCD Soundsystem, thought they were just rip offs, of all my favourite bands. They were being held up as this super cool, and hip, New York synth band. While I thought they were just ripping off 80's synth bands who did it far better. I still don't get all the hype, I still think Hot Chip are far better, but I can appreciate them these days and All My Friends is a banger.

Nope, not a scooby doo.

Ah, lame joke on my part. If you look at the chant thread you'll see that we have been singing a 'version' (in the loosest sense of the word) of Everywhere for some time. It's fair to say the South Stand struggle with a couple of the high notes but they make up for that with enthusiasm.

Ah, lame joke on my part. If you look at the chant thread you'll see that we have been singing a 'version' (in the loosest sense of the word) of Everywhere for some time. It's fair to say the South Stand struggle with a couple of the high notes but they make up for that with enthusiasm.
Awooooooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.