The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Hate Fleetwood Mac and hate the chant we've adopted based on this song.
The first one is another I'd not heard before but I've listened to it a couple of times now and I much prefer it

Even if this is a ‘monotonous dirge’ , what I love about this is the energy and connection with the crowd, especially towards the end as it builds and builds. That final 2 mins is such a outburst of joy.it’s why it’s one of my favourite live tracks and why I love Music (albeit not my pick)

Last edited:
I vote on the song as posted for our likes.
Anything posted subsequently by fans is irrelevant candy floss.
In fact I’d go as far as saying it’s thread crapping.

I vote on the song as posted for our likes.
Anything posted subsequently by fans is irrelevant candy floss.
In fact I’d go as far as saying it’s thread crapping.

strange dig considering you posted how Deacon Blue nominated track is one of the best live performances you've heard just a few pages ago and have made numerous subsequent posts throughout this thread.

Took me a while to get into LCD Soundsystem, thought they were just rip offs, of all my favourite bands. They were being held up as this super cool, and hip, New York synth band. While I thought they were just ripping off 80's synth bands who did it far better. I still don't get all the hype, I still think Hot Chip are far better, but I can appreciate them these days and All My Friends is a banger.
100%, and agreed on Hot Chip.

Can you hear me calling, calling out your name.
Coz we’re man city and we’re on the piss again

Somethings happening, happening to me..
Spent all my money on drugs and city.

Fleetwood Mac through.

All My Friends 11 - 28 Everywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.