The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

One of the greatest tunes ever.
It's a very good song.
It's certainly better than all the other "Madchester" stuff that was released around that time.
In fact I'm pleasantly surprised that The Stone Roses haven't darkened the doors of this competition.

But I'm not sure it's one of the greatest tunes ever.

It's a very good song.
It's certainly better than all the other "Madchester" stuff that was released around that time.
In fact I'm pleasantly surprised that The Stone Roses haven't darkened the doors of this competition.

But I'm not sure it's one of the greatest tunes ever.
Do you really not like Stone Roses? I mean they did one record that I thought was quite good and then faded from my view, and I definitely think they reputationally squeezed as much mileage as they could from it, but they had some tunes I thought you'd have enjoyed at least somewhat.

This is one of my favo(u)rite Fall songs vs. a TBH aptly-named Charlatans song. However, since Charlatans showed up the first time in this pool and I went "Oh, yeah -- I remember that tune" and stuck it on my Spotify, I've had it running through my head the last few weeks. The earwom wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.