The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Well they may be Big In Japan but despite only getting 15 votes, it was enough to squeeze Alphaville past Grandaddy by one point, winning 15 to 14.
Where are all the 54 ***** who voted against Morrissey? Morrissey lost with 14 and Alphaville get through with 15....
Not that I'm bitter or amything....

So moving on to the next tie..... a bit of a 60's clash with the counter culture v the bad boys of pop.....

The Velvet Underground (Sweet nothing) v The Rolling Stones (The last time)

Alphaville's cumulative votes to get to the third round are 3 less than The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore got in falling at the first hurdle, so I outbert you there! They're leading a charmed cup life but I assume will get a good kicking in the next round.

Well they may be Big In Japan but despite only getting 15 votes, it was enough to squeeze Alphaville past Grandaddy by one point, winning 15 to 14.
Where are all the 54 ***** who voted against Morrissey? Morrissey lost with 14 and Alphaville get through with 15....
Not that I'm bitter or amything....

So moving on to the next tie..... a bit of a 60's clash with the counter culture v the bad boys of pop.....

The Velvet Underground (Sweet nothing) v The Rolling Stones (The last time)
crying-tissue.gif

After John Cale being so disappointing last week at the Albert Hall in Manchester my vote goes to the Glimmer Twins.

Alphaville's cumulative votes to get to the third round are 3 less than The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore got in falling at the first hurdle, so I outbert you there! They're leading a charmed cup life but I assume will get a good kicking in the next round.
Unless they come up against Morrissey when they will get 63 voters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.