The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Yep. This is what bothers me about such criticism. If one dislikes the thread then there are two options: (1) go away or (2) start your own thread and fix all the "problems" you see . . . and if it's a better mousetrap, people will become more engaged.

Alas, some would rather woman and moan about things, despite the fact that @BlueHammer85 is volunteering his time and energy over many months to put this together and maintain it, despite the fact that he has a life (I assume :)).

Cheers Sir.
He had a gripe soon as all his songs got knocked out and has been digging ever since whilst slating everyone else's picks. All fun and games.

Who knew that the first time I saw Dave Gahan on TV singing New Life and looking like a pound shop new romantic that he'd mutate into one the best front men this country has produced.
I actually remember a couple of girls I knew from school met a group of young lads on holiday back around 1980, these girls were the ‘In’/really popular’ girls but laughed about this bunch of lads they’d met, who’d been giving it the ‘big un’ ( in a banter, non-big headed way) saying they were in a band called “Depechay Mauve or something”[sic] and were going to be massive very soon, still, the girls took the piss out of them mercilessly because they looked like proper ‘Divs/Goons/knobheads etc, but really nice lads, and tbf, the lads took it in good spirits.

Was pretty funny when the girls came into school one day laughing their heads off having seen them on ‘TOTP’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.