The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Still top of the league
Still top of the leeeeeeaaaaaaggggguuuueee
Mad Eyed Screamer,
Still top of the league......

I am demanding a stewards enquiry into Ghost Town losing out though......
Each round was usually arranged from.8am to 8am..... I woke up around that time and Ghost Town was one ahead..... yet the game ended around 10am - by which time two votes had been given to the opposition and Ghost Town was out.....

Now I know how Jurgen Klopp feels about injustices.
Not sure how much I can hold onto that lead with my nearest rival having a band in hand over me..... unless both of his bands / artists are drawn against each other.....
Am I about to know how Arteta felt last May....
Based on this post, you should have nominated The Chaconne from Sonata No. 2 in D minor played on the world's smallest violin :).

Still top of the league
Mad Eyed Screamer,

Each round was usually arranged from.8am to 8am..... I woke up around that time and Ghost Town was one ahead..... yet the game ended around 10am - by which time two votes had been given to the opposition and Ghost Town was out.....

Not sure how much I can hold onto that lead with my nearest rival having a band in hand over me..... unless both of his bands / artists are drawn against each other.....
I may have done for Ghost Town. Nothing personal, it’s a Coventry thing :)

Still top of the league
Mad Eyed Screamer,

I'd have more sympathy were it not for the fact that I had Ghost Town as one of my picks only to be told by BH that someone else had snaffled it. Now I know that someone was a mod, how can I be sure BH wasn't just currying favour or worst still threats of horses heads in beds weren't being bandied around?? I want to see timestamps! I want the truth!!

As others have said, great effort @BlueHammer85 this is a great thread/competition which must have taken you a lot of time / effort.

Out of curiousity - and it is only curiousity - how do you make the draw??
Is it literally names out of a hat??

As others have said, great effort @BlueHammer85 this is a great thread/competition which must have taken you a lot of time / effort.

Out of curiousity - and it is only curiousity - how do you make the draw??
Is it literally names out of a hat??
Random draw.

(Other than the Dylan ball is warmed up and drawn against whatever song left is shittiest :) :) :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.