The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

So tough this, listened to both and decided if I could only listen to one for the rest of my life it would be Gimme Shelter..It is just more entertaining as a song imho. Jaggers voice fits perfectly, the woman's voice whose name I forget is just right. Love the lyrics and the overall atmospheric sound is brilliant.

Oh and finally

The guitar work is just so fucking fantastic.

Very tough choice...i mean its "A Day in the Life" by the Beatles, such an incredible song.....but then, "Gimme Shelter" by the Stones, truly evocative, dirty rock n roll......if we are just talkign specifically about these 2 songs, and not the artists as a whole, then for me Gimme Shelter has probably influenced more RnR bands over the years.

Think ill pick Gimme Shelter....but will listen to both back to back on my commute home :-)

It's opinions....but I can't stop laughing at that!!
To even say "arguably" greatest LOL guitar player ever had me spitting coffee out! Arguably best from Manchester possibly.
Morrissey 'cool' LOL .....bit of credit, he pushes Bono for being the biggest bellend on the planet ;)
The competition for biggest bellend on the planet is fierce. And you are right that Morrissey and Bono are right up there with Roger Waters.

Still top of the League
Still top of the leeeeeaaaaaggggguuuueeeeee
Mad Eyed Screamer
Still top of the League

Going to have delay my vote until the last few minutes to tactfully reduce the lead.
Why are you bothering? Your guy's going to win it. That became obvious when he was crowbarred back into the competition a round or two back, having been eliminated. Those of us with ears are just pissing into the wind.

#darkarts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.