The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Ironically Gimme Shelter was surely a last minute after thought for Benny , it was his much preferred The Last Time he hedged his bets on from the Stones unless he is a closet Swiftie.

The second choice much maligned striker has come off the bench and stolen the show.

Almost impossible to separate two of the greatest songs of all time. Going for The Boxer because I think the lyrics are better.

Ironically Gimme Shelter was surely a last minute after thought for Benny , it was his much preferred The Last Time he hedged his bets on from the Stones unless he is a closet Swiftie.

The second choice much maligned striker has come off the bench and stolen the show.
No Gimme Shelter my first pick,How soon is now my second.
Stones my favourite group.
Favourite Stones period the run off albums Beggars Banquet to Exile.
Picked the last time as my favourite Stones from 60's.
Loved the Smiths from the first time i heard them.

Much as I love the Stones, The Boxer is so far ahead in terms of being a quality song, it's frightening. But, having observed this thread over the past few weeks, the better song doesn't always win. I suspect that Mick and the gang will win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.