The Bosnian Diamond changed the game - Dzeko is the man

larderland

Edin dzeko

im not his biggest fan but.....

he has played 28 competitive games this year

scored 15 and assisted in 7

Kun Aguero

has played 31 competitve games for us this year and scored 17 goals with 5 assists.

now aguero is adored on this forum and never gets abuse unlike dzeko.im not a dzeko fan boy,iv criticized him enough but after seeing those stats dzeko isnt doing too badly considering aguero starts ahead of him the majority of games....

Re: Edin dzeko

with dzeko its the amount of bad first touches that gets on peoples nerves

Edin dzeko

OP you won't win the argument but I'm with you. Edin does a job, is still young enough to improve. I also believe he is carrying a bit of an injury.

Dzeko was fucking dreadful the other night and has been a lot of games. He gets in the box and we create chances so he will always get goals, but he needs to be more like he was at Spurs away than what he's been like in too many performances for us this season. His all round play far too often isn't anywhere good enough and he loses the ball too much. Can be great on his day though so we'll see how he does til the end of the season, like all decent blues I'm right behind him

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dzeko was fucking dreadful the other night and has been a lot of games. He gets in the box and we create chances so he will always get goals, but he needs to be more like he was at Spurs away than what he's been like in too many performances for us this season. His all round play far too often isn't anywhere good enough and he loses the ball too much. Can be great on his day though so we'll see how he does til the end of the season, like all decent blues I'm right behind him

all i know is,that if dzeko mishit his shot against spurs like aguero did in the first half and looked stupid hed be getting terrible abuse wereas aguero got nothing

dreadful,meh still got the goal,thats his job,not his fault we cant defend

larderland said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

all i know is,that if dzeko mishit his shot against spurs like aguero did in the first half and looked stupid hed be getting terrible abuse wereas aguero got nothing

dreadful,meh still got the goal,thats his job,not his fault we cant defend
Which shot? The one where Dzeko deflected it wide?

The Fat el Hombre said:

Dzeko was one of our better players vs Liverpool :S

Cross the ball into the box and there is a chance that Edin will score. Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.