The Bosnian Diamond changed the game - Dzeko is the man

why r u deliberating about his city future or his abilities, right now it doesnt matter, enjoy your fucking title ;) !! congrats to the blue side of manchester!

kismet said:
I see nothing wrong with sticking with the same four strikers next year.

none of our 4 strikers love to sit on the bench, and there is no formation to play with all 4 of them...so, i really believe that one or two of them will leave this summer.

if you ask me, I'll place my bets that tevez and/or dzeko leaves...

Just woke up rough was it all a dream...................

Dzeko......................what a header..........

kind of agree that city don't really need him, thought that was somewhat of a common belief before the game, he has been disappointing this season lets be honest

but this game makes up for it obviously and he is really classy off the pitch and seems like an intelligent guy. I don't think giving him another chance would be a bad thing, lots of variance involved in playing striker. I def think we need one of Mario or Edin to stay on for situations exactly like this game where they have parked the bus in the box and its really hard to get a goal on anything other than a cross...our midgets up front aren't gonna do it, we saw what happened to barca without a tall forward vs chelsea. Honestly as I'm typing this I changed my mind ha. I would prefer Dzeko to Mario, Mario is an enigma and a legend now for being part of this team but I really dislike his antics on the pitch (dont really care off the pitch tbh), he has done some dirty stuff that reflects poorly on the club whereas Dzeko is all class

Mugatu said:
I'm really sorry to say it, but the big Bosnian is not good enough for a full season in the premier league. Thanks for your efforts lad (and the goal today was amazing), but we need better strikers next year, he just doesn't do this often enough.

Off you go Edin, thanks for the input.

I really dont get people like you.

This team arguably has the best 4-man strike force in the world. Actually not arguably. Where do you think our goal differential came from?

Do you even know WTF are you talking about?? Do you watch football?

He was instrumental in the Newcastle match as well. I don't know what will happen with Tevez but I really don't think we will need anybody in front in the summer - we have Aguero, Balotelli and Edin, three strikers that complement themselves. Maybe we can add to that Guidetti too and that should do it.

All these three players still could improve a lot too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.