The Boxing thread

Kell Brook withdrawn from the undercard? Chisora and Benn both on it by the looks of things.

Sport is a social thing for me. Always has been.

Well done to Rocky Fielding on winning the WBA Regular World Championship title. To win by KO in Germany is some going. Rocky seems a good lad and its nice to see the good lads getting to win a title. Hopefully he will get to fight George Groves or Mundo Smith early next year in a big big money fight for them both.

Anyone see manny fight,unbelievable one of the all time greats of boxing.

I not too sure on Manny goes nearly 9 years without a KO win. Comes back after a year out of the ring and wins by KO. I just not too sure what to think of it. I just hope he now retires from the sport no point staying on.

Rocky was 5/1 to win by stoppage before the fight unreal odds. Shame I wrecked it by throwing in Lucas to stop Pacman too!

One of the best fights in boxing this weekend Usyk vs Gassiev.

Rocky was 5/1 to win by stoppage before the fight unreal odds. Shame I wrecked it by throwing in Lucas to stop Pacman too!

One of the best fights in boxing this weekend Usyk vs Gassiev.

Yeah a shame about the fight being on itv Box Office. No one will pay 10 pounds for the fight sadly. They should of been putting it on freeview. I understand the Groves v Mundo Smith being PPV but not this 1 sadly. Some fighters just aint PPV in the UK and these 2 aint PPV sadly.

Yeah a shame about the fight being on itv Box Office. No one will pay 10 pounds for the fight sadly. They should of been putting it on freeview. I understand the Groves v Mundo Smith being PPV but not this 1 sadly. Some fighters just aint PPV in the UK and these 2 aint PPV sadly.
To be fair £10 is great value when you consider whats coming up the week after! The problem is the casual boxing fans wont shell out for two fighters they probably have never heard of.

To be fair £10 is great value when you consider whats coming up the week after! The problem is the casual boxing fans wont shell out for two fighters they probably have never heard of.

It is but ITV have fucked up a golden chance. I dont know why most of the fights were on ITV4 or Box Office. They should o been building it up on ITv for free then have the finals on PPV getting the numbers and average boxing fans paying the tenner. Even casual fight fans didnt watch a lot of this on ITV4 as they couldnt be arsed looking for it, Only if there was a English fighter fighting in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.