The Boxing thread

Don't understand why they didn't put it on YouTube for free with ads. Seems like a lot of people are watching it
I saw a tweet earlier that they had 200,000 on the official stream at around 17:30. That's a minimum of 200,000 people paying £6 (IIRC).

edit - official stream has 779K viewing.

Seems like this Logan Paul guy thought boxing was just getting big in the gym and not about cardio fitness.

Possibly mate but I imagine most are just watching on dodgy streams
Money made on a Youtube stream is very low per viewer. It doesn't take too many to buy a PPV for it to bring in the money.

Plus remember how young the target audience is. Most of those fuckers don't illegally stream this stuff

Ah fair enough that's a considerable amount.
I don't even like boxing, but I can't understand why people would pay to watch an amateur fight
It's not me and you mate (alright, I'm watching it on a dodgy stream as I'm bored). It's parents paying £6 for their kids / teens to watch. You're not going to mess around finding a dodgy stream when you can pay £6 and keep them happy for 3-4 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.