The Boxing thread

There's huge interest. These Youtubers have learnt to prey on the morally undeveloped, over excited, hormonal 9-16 year old range. They end up being easily relatable pseudo role models with a huge amount of fan interactivity and fan service. Most 'products' aimed at any age group under 18 is generally reliant on the laziest of manipulation strategies, because it works. Young people are young after all.

They aren't actually bad people these Youtubers, but in the quest for fame they've come to mirror those they aim to reach out to. You know, unaware and childish. But it's a choice they made and they deserve any bad rap they get for it. I don't know if you're into him or ever have ben, but the then major teenage-friendly Youtuber Pewdiepie realised this and completely changed himself to be a much more mature-themed, cynical and 'real to himself' character. He's one of a few actually.

But guys like KSI, the Paul boys and such, it's all about the fame and the money. Sad thing is, I can't blame them.
Yeah I see why they do it but it's still a crazy time we are living in isn't it? You have to laugh really. :)

Deji(or however you spell it) has lost to Jake Paul. Only just tuned in... nothing else to watch really.

Lol it looks like college students pretending to be grown up in the commentary booth.

Deji(or however you spell it) has lost to Jake Paul. Only just tuned in... nothing else to watch really.

Lol it looks like college students pretending to be grown up in the commentary booth.
Hahah, thank fuck I'm not the only one watching this. It's an absolute circus, feel a bit shite discussing it in this thread but I'm not putting my neck on the line and making a separate thread for it. Jake Paul has just called out Chris Brown, ffs. Circus.

Hahah, thank fuck I'm not the only one watching this. It's an absolute circus, feel a bit shite discussing it in this thread but I'm not putting my neck on the line and making a separate thread for it. Jake Paul has just called out Chris Brown, ffs. Circus.
I do like Shannon Briggs even though he's as mad as a box of frogs he's got a good heart.

I heard that Chris Brown bit, is that some Youtuber or does he mean the singer?

I do like Shannon Briggs even though he's as mad as a box of frogs he's got a good heart.
He 100% means the singer, what a world we live in.

I'm still trying to get my head around Buffer introducing a bunch of YouTubers before they all throw slaps at each other without holding a guard.

Guiltily enjoying it. Hopefully KSI is KO'd, I can't stand him (or his brother).

He 100% means the singer, what a world we live in.

I'm still trying to get my head around Buffer introducing a bunch of YouTubers before they all throw slaps at each other without holding a guard.

Guiltily enjoying it. Hopefully KSI is KO'd, I can't stand him (or his brother).
He's mates with our Sterling though. Kind of rooting for him as the smaller guy.

Why am I watching this? What is wrong with me?

The whole thing is a disgusting monetizing project. These guys have lost all the artistic value that made them famous. They are literally parodies of themselves, for the sake of making money. Complete Flanderizations.

Eeeeeh, I'm watching on an illegal stream. Maybe it'll be a good fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.