The Boxing thread

Both seem so fucking clumsy and tired... I would just do windmill punches the whole time:D Even if I would get twatted

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Good performance by Tyson there but alas I still think Price would beat him.

It should be the next fight. Fury aint going anywhere near a world or european title fight yet so it is the next fight for him. Fury is young Price has the better boxing skills it could go either way it would be a grudge match as well. Fury wasnt happy at missing out on the Olympics when Price beat him.

After 12 rounds that Chisora started to resemble Harvey Price. What a showdown!

Well done tyson fury i thought chisora would sort him but credit were its due
the best fighter won .

leighton said:
When is the Fury fight starting? Watching Quigg on youtube fight now.

-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm --

Quigg wins in round 7 nice body shot. Need to get the Quigg v Frampton fight on stick by what I say and I would expect a Frampton win.

Two talented lads for sure. I watched Frampton's last fight on Sky after reading what you said about him, and Barry McGuigan was going on about Frampton being one of the best prospects he'd seen in years, then the fight turned out to be kind of ordinary.

I'd go for a Quigg win purely because he's a local lad and he trains at my gym so there's a degree of loyalty involved. I like his patience and his poise, I think he fights in a very mature style for a young lad. It would be a cracking little fight between him and Frampton for definite.

goatfeeder100 said:
leighton said:
When is the Fury fight starting? Watching Quigg on youtube fight now.

-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm --

Quigg wins in round 7 nice body shot. Need to get the Quigg v Frampton fight on stick by what I say and I would expect a Frampton win.

Two talented lads for sure. I watched Frampton's last fight on Sky after reading what you said about him, and Barry McGuigan was going on about Frampton being one of the best prospects he'd seen in years, then the fight turned out to be kind of ordinary.

I'd go for a Quigg win purely because he's a local lad and he trains at my gym so there's a degree of loyalty involved. I like his patience and his poise, I think he fights in a very mature style for a young lad. It would be a cracking little fight between him and Frampton for definite.

A update on Frampton he was offered the Kiko fight for the European title there a couple of weeks but I think it has fell through. He will be on the undercard of McCloskey's next fight in the Odyssey in Belfast they are still hopefull of getting the Kiko fight but at the moment it is wait and see.
As for Quigg the comentator was giving the big praise for Quigg that was a World title elminator I would advise his team to avoid it for the time being. Frampton has the winner of Booth v Quigg for the British title and Frampton was saying he would love to win the British title but if it doesnt happen he will fight for the European title instead.
Honestly I dont think Hatton will risk him against Frampton as Frampton can bang and his boxing style is great. He is the best young Irish fighter I have seen in a long time. That was the worst preformance I seen of Carl so far but the lad he was fighting was tricky at times and hard to pin down. I will stick with Frampton over Quigg I would back him over most of the Super Bamtamweights in Ireland and the UK to be honest they could do a Super 6 over here in that division as there is some talented fighters fighting there now.
Here is another 1 for you look out for in the coming months Dean Byrne he signed with Warren and has sparred Khan in the wildcard came back to the UK to get closer to his kid. He will be on a Warren card and will be 1 to watch.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:17 pm --<br /><br />Kiko v Frampton for European Super Bamtamweight title given the go ahead on the undercard of the McCloskey v Prescott fight in Belfast in September. Delighted for Frampton seems buzzing about the fight and his training camp starts next week for the fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.