The Boxing thread

2 young fights tragically dead in 2 days after injuries sustained in fights.

Santillan and Dadashev.

RIP.

Never good to hear any fighters passing away anyone brave enough to step in the ring has my total respect. Thoughts and prayers for those families and friends at this time.

As for Whyte and the failed tests doesnt shock me the Heavyweights seem to be at it a lot. How many have served a ban already or have come back. If your clean and you boxed Whyte and he beat you. Would make you think was he cheating when he boxed against you. Its just sad to see it in boxing. Being totally honest It might sound extreme. The only way to clean up this sport that I love is to just give out life time bans to those caught cheating and doping. So i would love to see all ruling bodies coming together give fighters a year notice that if found guilty of a doping offence your gone from the sport. At least it shows there trying to clean it up.

Carl Frampton suffered a real freak accident last night crushing his hand under a concrete pillar a few days out from the fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.