The Boxing thread

Seriously? Mayweather couldn’t even get Connor to the final bell unless he just doesn’t throw punches I can’t see this.
I mean, maybe I'm doing the YouTube guy a disservice (as I literally have no idea who has is other that he's a 'Youtuber') but I'm 6f 1" and you can give me all the training you want, but I'm certain that I won't be able to lay a glove on an all-time great defensive genius like Floyd jnr................

This'll go like every Money Mayweather fight.

You go in secretly hoping Mayweather gets decapitated. The first round is tense. Every subsequent round is Mayweather taking the piss in the most boringly efficient way imaginable. Sometime around the 4th round Mayweather will narrowly avoid a big and wild swing and people will use that to say the fight was close.

Olympics European qualifiers on the BBC iPlayer/red button/App now.
My old mate Frazer Clarke on at Super Heavyweight, a great lad who has suffered some really bad luck over the years, really hope he makes it

Olympics European qualifiers on the BBC iPlayer/red button/App now.
My old mate Frazer Clarke on at Super Heavyweight, a great lad who has suffered some really bad luck over the years, really hope he makes it
Won by unanimous decision with a couple of standing counts for the Croatian. If he beats the Turkish fighter tomorrow, also on the iPlayer, he’s through to Tokyo.
Fellow Team GB fighter Cheavon Clarke in a similar situation after also winning unanimously today.
Some good fights today and more tomorrow, the Olympic boxing tournament should be a good watch

How long before the £1.99 pm becomes £7.99 pm?
It would be good if they did a 12 month subscription for £20-£30 per year.
DazN is $20 pm in the States or $99 for 12months.
DAZN have said that the £1.99 price will stay until August before there's an increase. I've seen the rumoured increase to be £5.99 a month, but nothing has been publicly confirmed yet.

DAZN have said that the £1.99 price will stay until August before there's an increase. I've seen the rumoured increase to be £5.99 a month, but nothing has been publicly confirmed yet.
It's 9,99e in Spain or 99e for the year so it will be somewhere in that ballpark.

It's 9,99e in Spain or 99e for the year so it will be somewhere in that ballpark.
Different countries have different prices. Generally dependent on the amount of sports they show.

In Spain DAZN shows
  • Motorsport. (F1, F2, Moto GP)
  • Football (English League/Italian cup Copa del Rey)
  • Basketball.
  • MMA. (UFC)
  • Boxing. (Matchroom/GBP/Top Rank)
  • Tennis.
  • Handball.
  • Cycling.
  • Fishing.
  • Gymnastics.
At the moment DAZN doesn't show enough sports here to charge the same amount as they do in Spain. I have had the app since it's launched and so far it's been Boxing with some eSports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.