The Boxing thread

Hamann Pineapple said:
Markt85 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
He falls over if you tell him a knock knock joke.

He also won the Olympics for Britain and was European heavyweight champion a couple years ago, regardless if he isn't that good now why is he so hated ?

He took that £1m from the BBC for 5 fights and fought a load of pub fighters. Lost a lot of respect because he wouldn't fight anyone decent. He's a 'name' so has got a couple of fights he shouldn't have got anywhere near so got a couple of extra paydays. Can't blame him but he doesn't carry much respect as a boxer. Didn't like the crowd booing him at the end all the same.

Anyone would have taken that BBC offer, it's not his fault if the organisers arrange a fight for him. Really don't understand the mentality. It's like booing Wrexham and calling them useless cunts if they lose to Man City.

yeah anyone would have taken the money but Harrison also came out with comments like he'd be British champ in 5 fights world champ in 15. etc etc.

Talked a good fight constantly but is petrified to get hit, should have stayed amateur.

He basically ruined boxing on terrestrial tv.

the Wrexham comparison would be valid if they were going around saying they'll win the F.A Cup this season and beat Man City in the Premier league by 2016

tweetstreet said:
yeah anyone would have taken the money but Harrison also came out with comments like he'd be British champ in 5 fights world champ in 15. etc etc.

Talked a good fight constantly but is petrified to get hit, should have stayed amateur.

He basically ruined boxing on terrestrial tv.

the Wrexham comparison would be valid if they were going around saying they'll win the F.A Cup this season and beat Man City in the Premier league by 2016

Here here. Harrison is a joke and always has been, I worked on a fight of his against some old American journeyman in liverpool during his bbc fight deal. Watching the yank warming up in the dresssingroom even I would of knocked septic out.

Beermonster said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Tyson Fury interview of the year on Channel 5.

Brilliant calling Price and Bellew gay plumbers.

this. Was absolutely class.
Funny as fuck fury, had to wind it back and watch it again a couple of times, also glad I saved £20 signing up for the price/fraudley fight as the Degale fight wasn't a bad fight

I listened to Harrison the other day on the radio and couldn't believe my ears, talking bullshit yet again about how we'll see a new him, no I said you'll get knocked out again you fraudster. Hopefully we'll never see him anywhere near a ring again.

Harrison spent the night in hospital with concussion and a broken nose.

Its fair to say Price can bang. Skelton and Satchell picking up wins last night too, got De Gale recorded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.