The Boxing thread

Tyson had taken his eye off the ball by the time Douglas came along.

No tyson fan or his camp thought there was out wrong with tyson when he sat douglas up with his uppercut...they didnt want anything about king, givens or a long count...they wanted it the next round chop chop cause all of a sudden there was nowt wrong with him...except douglas had his number and life for him had panned out to the point he was feared n'more

I might be wrong but i cant imagine Fury cur-ing out...cant say the same for some of the goat's mentioned in this thread.

What do you all make of the Wallin vs Whyte fight the weekend after next looks a 50/50 to me. Wallin hasn't fought as many big names as Whyte but went the distance with Fury, his only loss.

What do you all make of the Wallin vs Whyte fight the weekend after next looks a 50/50 to me. Wallin hasn't fought as many big names as Whyte but went the distance with Fury, his only loss.
The pressure is on Whyte for this foght no doubt. He knows he will finally get his title shot with a win against wallin

The problem is Whyte has been in this situation before and fucked it up, last time getting ko'd by povetkin, when whyte looked in total control

Needs to sharp all fight whyte and get the job done

So Malik Scott says that Wilder will not retire

Dangerous game now for wilder after the severe beating his has sustained in his last 2 bouts against Fury

Any future fighter going up against wilder now has the blueprint to beat him.

Wilder has no boxing skill except for landing a right hand, regardless of what his training camp says.

His record prior to facing fury might have looked good on paper, but lets be honest no one actually knew who he was, and after seeing the lack of boxing skills shows that he must have been facing bums

The cuban heavyweight seemed a very good prospect on the undercard, it is fighters like this Wilder will know have to prove his worth once more

Personally dont think he has it, and sanchez for me would knockput him out

I'm no expert but for me Wilder would be seen as 'decent' but not world class if he wasn't from America.
They are desperate for a heavyweight world champion and he's been 'fed' fighters to big him up.

If he wants to carry on he needs to fight the likes of Whyte or Ruiz before he demands World Title fights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.