The Boxing thread

Comparing fighters of different generations is simply subjective - diets and sports science changes are huge influences on professional sports and were not on the greats of the past like Johnson, Marciano or Dempsey.

Tyson Fury is unbeaten, skilled, and huge. He would have been a challenge to any boxer that has ever lived, in my opinion. I do not think, no matter how good, that fighters of fourteen stone could have competed against him. If he didn't have his range of skills, if he was as immobile as giants of the past like Primo Carnera, then perhaps, but not with his skill set, his savvy, and his adaptability.

What did he do?
Screaming abuse in the face of Fowler when Liam put him down. It’s bad enough when
you see someone like that Leeds ponce Ayling screaming fuck off at Lara but to see a proper boxing man do it is unacceptable.

I think he was an official second on the night, if so the board should drag him in for a serious word

AJ would be frightening if he cared how he performed as much as to how he looks and his image.

Don't get me wrong he's a fantastic boxer but he needs a rocky type training camp to help him get back to basics and get rid of those smooth edges.

Tyson Fury is the greatest heavyweight boxer since Mike Tyson. No one can convince me otherwise.

in that time we’ve had Bowe Lewis Holyfield so you can only dream of how amazing it would’ve been throwing Fury in that mix and watching them all fight each other

gonna mention Vitali Klitscho as well as he was tough man with size and punch to trouble anyone

I say AJ knocks him out within 3 rounds. Wilder is a chinny, severely limited boxer with one punch, shite resume, no footwork, no defence. Would love to see that fight but as I said I think Wilder retires now, I doubt he would take the AJ fight. AJ said he'll fight Wilder belt or no belt. Whyte will too. Baffling how anyone can't see who's the hype job, who's been ducking, who's been protected, if they know the facts.

AJ would have to throw a punch to do that!

It's a fight I'd like to see though, more than Fury v Joshua (unless all of the belts are available) simply because Fury destroys AJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.