The Boxing thread

What was Eubank playing at for the last half of the fight though?... I was going to say Eubank has changed but he went back into the old Eubank Jr style. He doesn't throw enough, there's no fluidity to his punches when he does throw(barely any combos). It's also frustrating watching him circle and dance backwards, then posture like he's going to throw(not even feinting), to just dance backwards some more.

Ah well, judges had the points similar to me, thought they might have gone similar to the so called experts around the commentary.

What is Eubank playing at though... I was going to say Eubank has changed but he's gone back into the old Eubank Jr style. He doesn't throw enough, there's no fluidity to his punches when he does throw(barely any combos). It's also frustrating watching him circle and dance backwards, then posture like he's going to throw(not even feinting), to just dance backwards some more.
Yeah, he had so much control early on, should have really taken him to the cleaners.

What is Eubank playing at though... I was going to say Eubank has changed but he's gone back into the old Eubank Jr style. He doesn't throw enough, there's no fluidity to his punches when he does throw(barely any combos). It's also frustrating watching him circle and dance backwards, then posture like he's going to throw(not even feinting), to just dance backwards some more.

Tries to be like Roy Jones Jr but doesn't have the timing, accuracy or the power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.