The Boxing thread

What is Eubank playing at though... I was going to say Eubank has changed but he's gone back into the old Eubank Jr style. He doesn't throw enough, there's no fluidity to his punches when he does throw(barely any combos). It's also frustrating watching him circle and dance backwards, then posture like he's going to throw(not even feinting), to just dance backwards some more.
Agreed what a load of shite that was from eubank, hard to figure out how williams face looked so beat up when eubank hardly touched him, no sign of any respect from eubank at the end, at least williams applauded the result and went to eubanks corner.

More dancing than fighting from Eubank in the last few rounds. He's a bit of a twat, which is alright if you back it up, but after the first 4 rounds he wasn't that great.

Tries to be like Roy Jones Jr but doesn't have the timing, accuracy or the power.
Yeah there was a little bit of RJJ in there, the statue poses are a nod to his dad though I think. It just looks awkward when Jr does it though and he does it far too often. It does seem to break up the rhythm of the other fighter when they are cutting off the ring but it makes his fights look bad... He should drop that gimmicky stuff.

The GGG fight might be good 1 for Eubank Jnr. I am a huge GGG fan but he hasnt fought in over a year and pushing on 40 now. Nowhere near his peak anymore why do you think Canelo waited so long to fight him?? I hope GGG just retires now. I would hate to see him fighting 1 more time and him looking old in the ring. You see it so much with boxing fighters just need to know when to hang them up not many do sadly.

Williams improved in the middle rounds onwards, he was outclassed but put up a decent fight. Eubanks acting like a pillock, the ref could have done more to stop the disrespectful behaviour.

Williams improved in the middle rounds onwards, he was outclassed but put up a decent fight. Eubanks acting like a pillock, the ref could have done more to stop the disrespectful behaviour.

No love lost between them but not pleasant from Eubank. His dad did all that much better and with humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.