The Boxing thread

First time I've watched a boxing match in ages.I forgot how heavyweights are just plodders, in general.

I read some of the critiques above, some of which are valid about Joshua's head movement and getting caught. What I will say, is that during the fight I caught the commentators mentioning the opponent having a fight last week and coming in on 5 days notice and suffered, for the first time in his career, a KO loss to Wilder.

That information is, probably, some of the factors that played into the way Joshua fought, last night. He can't have prepped for him anywhere near what he could have, hence getting caught with jabs he couldn't time, properly.

In between rounds you could clearly hear him say he was struggling to find the right hand for the opponent, so it's not as if he didn't try and get him out early as he wanted.

So, cagey fighter and Joshua uncertainty led to not a great fight.

I think the next fight I'll tune into is going to be Ngannou taking on Fury.

AJ is just cringe. That shite about his back ffs. How embarrassing. And all those other clowns there too. McGregor, need I go on.

has aj still not learnt how to box, ruiz and usyk schooled him and he still refuses to use the limited tools available to him

AJ is just cringe. That shite about his back ffs. How embarrassing. And all those other clowns there too. McGregor, need I go on.

Nice to see McGregor getting booed though. Ironically the only time I'd like to see him victorious is beating the shit out of that even bigger bellend KSI.

Is young fury fighting tonight?
No mate, not that i can see. Here is tonights card...

Oleksandr Usyk (C) vs Daniel Dubois (WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight titles)

Denys Berinchyk vs Anthony Yigit (lightweight)

Dmytro Mytrofanov vs Hamzah Sheeraz (middleweight)

Daniel Lapin vs Aro Schwartz (light-heavyweight)

Fiodor Czerkaszyn vs Anauel Ngamissengue (middleweight)

Rafal Wolczecki vs Roberto Arriaza (middleweight)

Vasile Cebotari vs Joel Julio (welterweight)

Nursultan Amanzholov vs Lazizbek Mullojonov (heavyweight)

Oleksandr Solomennikov vs Piotr Gudel (featherweight)

Aadam Hamed vs TBA (super-welterweight)

Ziyad Almaayouf vs Janos Penzes (super-lightweight)

Bryce Mills vs Damian Tymosz (super-lightweight)

Effin stick has gone down.
Any good streams for the Usyk fight lads?

Usyk needs to have a major drop off and Dubois needs to have the night of his life to even stand a chance . I rate usyk has the best heavyweight atm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.