The Boxing thread

Usyk needs to have a major drop off and Dubois needs to have the night of his life to even stand a chance . I rate usyk has the best heavyweight atm
Dubois has a strong right hand but i just dont think his footwork or movement is good enough to get that shot off, his only real chance is to make the ring as small as poss, if he tries to engage in a boxing match with usyk its over

Usyk needs to have a major drop off and Dubois needs to have the night of his life to even stand a chance . I rate usyk has the best heavyweight atm
He’s an immense fighter; the quintessential pedigree, however, fury would destroy him; not because of skill set by the way, Usyk is a sublime boxer, but the size would catch up no end on that one!!

He’s an immense fighter; the quintessential pedigree, however, fury would destroy him; not because of skill set by the way, Usyk is a sublime boxer, but the size would catch up no end on that one!!
I agree with you on that one . Fury’s weight would really play into it .

If you go look at Tyson in his early days of boxing his boxing technique of the right arm coming down high down on the temple of his opposition so fast that he knocks them out in the first round or early rounds, you never see that technique anymore..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.