The Boxing thread

The shorts are deceptive to boot; look at the height of the waistband from his back…

Ludicrous decision and certainly influenced from Usyk; why no point deduction?
Rules need looking at again mate as over the years they’ve been given and not been given . Usyk was not his best tonight but every fighter is never 100 percent all the time .

The first point of connection is low. Usyk's reaction speaks volumes as well. The better boxer won, and I don't see much controversy here. The whole division is waiting for the unifying fight. We need Fury - Usyk.

The ref had one look in real time, can't criticize it. It was the standard 5 mins. Points deductions are discretionary especially of the ref sees it as accidental, but may warn and deduct next time.

Anywhere in the region can wind, it doesn't have to be in the bollocks. In terms of belts being high, compared to other boxers Usyk's wasn't.

Having watched the fight again and looking at different camera angles I’m still not sure whether it’s low or not but let’s face facts apart from that punch Dubois was like a scared rabbit all night and was totally outclassed . A renatch would go the same way and frank warren is only fuming because he wanted a he Dubois - fury match and an easy night for fury . Usyk wasn’t at his best but was still way ahead in this fight .

Didn't watch the fight so I'm not fully sure of the full context, but seeing that clip a few posts above, it's definitely a low shot. If his waistband was a different colour it'd be highlighted more.

The only debate for me would be how high his shorts were and whether that should be questioned? But again, I'm going of that split second clip and nothing else so they may be at a perfectly legal height.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.